Google + Brand Pages are now live and ready for you to promote your company. See below on how to create your own Google + Brand Page.
How to Create a Google + Brand Page
1. Go here to get started – https://plus.google.com/pages/
2. If you don’t already have a personal profile, you’ll need to create one first.
3. If you do have a Google + Profile already, it’s very easy!
4. You’ll be walked through the steps. Enter your Phone Number (this will automatically import your Google Places page content).
5. Add followers to your circles, e.g. add Search Scientist – https://plus.google.com/110247468317814784007 and click ‘add to circles’ (see below)
Add Search Scientist to your Circles for Online Marketing Tips
The Search Scientist Google + Brand Page has just been created. Please add us to your circle to follow our useful posts on Online Marketing Tips. Just click on the red Google + image above and when you arrive on the Search Scientist G+ page, click the red ‘add to circles’ button in the top right corner. Done.
Feel free to share the link to your Google + Brand page in the comments below below. Let’s connect.
Let us know what you think. How does it compare to Facebook Business Pages?