Search Scientist is recruiting an Online Marketing Consultant
Looking for a Belfast based job in Online Marketing? Have SEO experience? Then you’re in the right place! Search Scientist is recruiting an experienced online marketing consultant, with particular expertise in SEO. It’s a great job, with responsibilities for developing and delivering search strategies for our brilliant clients.
There’ll be lots of variety in this role. You may be working on boosting the already established online presence of a household name client one day, then starting from scratch with a small start up the next. Your job is to take the client’s online business on that step further, delivering the excellence that our clients have come to expect.
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrable SEO experience and a strong understanding of how to manage a campaign throughout the full SEO process. You’ll feel comfortable reviewing a site’s SEO potential, putting together a strategy and following through on that. You will have a strong familiarity with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools, among other SEO tools. An eagerness to stay up to date with SEO techniques and best practices is a must. This is very much a hands-on role that requires you to manage and be accountable for the SEO campaign from start to finish.
Although SEO is at the heart of this role there will also be opportunities across the full spectrum of Online Marketing activities. These may include: Pay Per Click Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and Website Design. We’d like you to work to your strengths, so let us know of any particular areas that you love working on within Online Marketing.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing and being responsible for clients throughout the full SEO process
- Reviewing SEO potential for clients and putting together a strategy
- Executing SEO campaigns using a range of tools and techniques
- Developing and delivering high quality link building strategies
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO best practices
- Providing SEO advice and guidance to clients and co-workers
- Writing blog articles on new processes and best practice guidelines
- Producing monthly client reports providing details of campaign activity and changes in performance
Successful candidates will:
- Have a proven track record of delivering SEO campaigns
- Be credible, confident and articulate when presenting client reports, whether written or verbal
- Have a creative and innovative approach to SEO problem solving
- Be able to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Have a working knowledge of HTML in particular, and ideally also of PHP and CSS, in addition to having worked with CMS’s
- Be experienced with Google Analytics reporting and monitoring (ideally Analytics Qualified)
- Be able to work well as part of a small professional team
- Be self driven, organised and have impeccable time management skills
- Have a genuine passion for search and the ability to stay up to date with the latest SEO practices
Advantageous to have experience with:
- Web Design
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- A/B and/or Multivariate Testing
- User Testing
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have already planned this year
- Your current salary and salary expectations
- On your cover letter, please be sure to tell us more about yourself and note why you should be the one to join Search Scientist.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Start Date: ASAP. Deadline for applications is Saturday 25th January 2014.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Applications to: email@example.com
Strictly no employment agencies.