We’re offering a great opportunity for a talented Digital Marketer. If you love strategically advising clients on how to grow their business online, then watching the CTR and Revenue lines go up and to the right, this could be an exciting position for you.
There’ll be lots of variety in this role. You may be working on boosting the already established online presence of a large retail client one day, then starting from scratch with a small start up the next. Your job is to take the client’s online business on that step further, delivering the excellence that our clients have come to expect.
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrable digital marketing account management experience and be able to develop and maintain strong client relations. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from experienced Paid Search specialists, including a former Googler.
We like to have fun too – with quarterly outings (e.g. Derren Brown in May), cake days, birthday gifts and surprise treats!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understanding client needs and building a digital strategy for them
- Writing proposals and client liaison in person, on the phone and over email
- Managing and being responsible for AdWords clients
- Optimising performance of AdWords campaigns
- Keyword research
- Managing bids and budgets
- Creating compelling ad copy
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital marketing best practices and evaluating opportunities
- Testing new markets and new features
- Providing monthly client reports with details on campaign activity and changes in performance
- Writing blog articles on new processes and best practice guidelines
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be a strong communicator and a trusted advisor to clients
- Have a proven track record of managing AdWords accounts
- Be a Google AdWords Certified Individual
- Be credible, confident and articulate when presenting client reports, whether written or verbal
- Be able to work well as part of a small professional team
- Be self driven, organised and have impeccable time management skills
- Have a tuned attention to detail
- Have a genuine passion for search and the ability to stay up to date with the latest digital marketing practices
Advantageous to have experience with:
- Google Analytics reporting and monitoring
- Social Ads
- Bing Ads
- Blog writing
- Web Design
- Website Conversion Optimisation
- Email Marketing
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please send the following information to email@example.com
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have already planned this year
- Your current salary and salary expectations
- On your cover letter, please be sure to tell us more about yourself and note why you should be the one to join Search Scientist
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent, full time
Location: 51 Malone Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland
Start Date: Interviews starting 20th April 2016. Please apply ASAP.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no employment agencies