This is an exciting opportunity to join a small friendly team of talented digital marketers, led by a former Googler. Search Scientist has been awarded Premier Partner status by Google in recognition for our work. We manage Google AdWords ad campaigns and improve website visibility in search engines for a diverse portfolio of clients. We pride ourselves on doing good work, always on time, within budget and beyond the expectations of our clients.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist across AdWords and SEO. Your role will involve creating, optimising and reporting on the ad campaigns and assisting with website optimisation.
While previous experience with Google AdWords and SEO is desirable, more important is your genuine interest in digital marketing and an enthusiasm to get amazing results for our clients. Training will be provided and the successful candidate will be supported in gaining industry specific qualifications to become a certified AdWords specialist.
The successful candidate will have an impeccable attention to detail, an analytical mind, be able to work to their own initiative and as part of a team, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable with Microsoft Office (especially Excel). If you’re the type of person who gets excited at the thought of conversion rates and the sight of graph lines going up and to the right, you may be a good fit. Experience in coding/webdesign also a plus.
– Attention to detail
– Clear written and verbal communication
– Microsoft Office proficiency (especially Excel)
– Genuine enthusiasm and interest in digital marketing
– Ability to make efficient use of time and to complete tasks within agreed time
– Willingness to learn, teamed with the ability to do so quickly
– Experience with Google Analytics
– Experience with Google AdWords
– SEO Experience
– Copywriting Experience
– Web Design Experience (especially WordPress)
– Business and/or Marketing Experience
– Driver’s license
Training provided. Fun, friendly team and regular outings. Balanced work/life culture. Some flexibility on work day starting/finishing time if required. Pension scheme. An additional holiday with every year worked.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position please send the following information to email@example.com
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have already planned this year
- Your current salary
- On your cover letter, please be sure to tell us more about yourself and note why you should be the one to join Search Scientist
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent, full time
Location: 51 Malone Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland
Salary: Dependent on experience
Strictly no employment agencies