Vacancy: Online Marketing Assistant
Love digital marketing? We do too! If you have a real passion for getting the best results for clients, and want to work with Search Scientists, then we want to hear from you.
This is an exciting opportunity for those wishing to work in the world of online marketing who don’t necessarily have much practical experience. We’re here to train you up across the disciplines of PPC and SEO. Experience in these areas is preferred but not essential, though attention to detail, quick learning, clear communication and genuine interest in online marketing are key requirements.
This is a varied role, assisting the team across AdWords, Bing Ads, SEO, Social Media & Website builds.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing Search Scientist’s social media
- Blogging for Search Scientist and for clients
- Assisting with PPC Management
- Assisting with SEO & Website Builds
The selected candidate should be able to:
- Understand the clients’ goals and help to come up with solutions.
- Learn independently and clearly communicate findings back to the team/client.
- Solve problems and absorb new information quickly.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from a team of experienced AdWords & SEO specialists, including a former Googler. It’s not just all work either, we like to have fun too – with cake days, team outings and plenty of treats! Take a peak at our Facebook photos to get the idea. You can find out more about the team here.
- Strong communication skills
- Good spelling, grammar and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Degree (2.1 or higher)
- Demonstrable and genuine passion for search engine marketing
- The desire to exceed expectations and be the best
- Graphic Design experience
- Web Design experience
- Social Media Advertising experience
- Marketing / Business qualifications
- Blogging experience
- Google Analytics experience
- PPC / SEO experience
If you’re up for the challenge and getting excited, please get in touch, as below.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please send the following information to email@example.com
- Your current CV
- Your availability for interview and start dates
- Any holiday dates you have already planned this year
- Your current salary and salary expectations
- On your cover letter, please be sure to tell us more about yourself and note why you should be the one to join Search Scientist
Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK (no Visa sponsorships/extensions).
Contract type: Permanent, full time
Location: 51 Malone Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Dependent on experience
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no employment agencies